Monday, September 19, 2005

Hi...back at work again today...oh the joys...right?...NO...I am so struggling here...but it is always like that when I come back off a ministry trip...I dont see the importance of patio furniture in the grand scheme of things...I see the importance of people...but I dont get much time with the people...I have to stay busy busy...but you know I need to stop belly aching and just be content...I am fine doing the work today...but I am not content...thats alright though...well the weekend was good...Homecoming gameas fun Friday night...Chelsea won...yeah for them...then Neesie and I layed on my bed and watched a movie on the laptop...it was fun...Saturday we had breakfast and I mowed with Dad...let me just tell you...I had the best time mowing...I really do love to mow...it was fun...then we had an awesome lunch that Neesie made...it was yummy...then Neesie and I started playing dominoes then I had to get ready for the Youth Rally...the rally was good...no many came...but it was still good...then Danielle and I went and got some Taco Bell and went back to the apt and ate the I took her home...it was great to get to spend some time with her...I have seen her since before I left for KY...it was really awesome...then I went home to start breakfast casseroles for Sunday morning...Sunday was really good...I made a Maple Pancake Bake for Sunday school...children's church was good...I was stretched again...I had to talk to a puppet...I am not great at it but I did okay...at least I remember to look at the puppet this time instead of the puppeteer..lol...so that was a stretch...we did the new gorilla song we learned in KY and JR KOR kids came in for the first part of the service...I think they had a great time...after church Neesie and I worked on our scrap book after lunch which is looking great if I do say so myself...then on to drama practice...that went really well...Marcie had to come in a get us when service started cause we were still practicing...it was GAS night...which means the youth do service...it was great...really great...I love to hear the youth praise team they are awesome...I love to hear Carrie and Boo sing and loved that at the end Kara and Katie sang and led worship...they both love to sing so much and sing wonderfully...it was awesome...and I love to hear Boo preach...he is awesome and is anointed...and fun...I really look forward to GAS nights...after church I went and hung out with the Jones'...we watched this really cool hunting talk show...I liked it...but I am such a girl...everytime someone would shoot something I'd go awww...duh...that is what hunting is about Tabbie...but still it is hard to see something get shot and not react...God made women like that...I shall not deny my girly side...lol...it made me a little sad...though I am not against hunting...I like to eat deer meat(now that I am used to it)...anyway then I showed Haley and PT Katie Harris' Xanga site and showed them how to get on it...that was fun...and PT and I decided to do a JBQ Xanga site...I created it eariler...I am super excited about it...and this weekend is our first JBQ match...I am so excited...I cant wait...I love bible quiz...both JR and SR...I love it...and this weekend I am going to get a picture of our bible quiz teams for the Xanga site...wahoo...I really am excited about that...lol...well that is an update on my weekend...today has been good...I am just struggling with a few things...mainly work...but it is nothing major...I know it will pass...but let me just say I cant wait for the day I get to quit my secular job and focus on family and ministry...I cant wait...I lived my dream last week...and I didnt want to come back from it...every kids crusade is like that...especially the ones where I dont have to work during the day...lol...that is what make Kentucky so great for me...I get time off of work so I can focuse my mind totally on ministry and the people around me...it is wonderful...ok Jen is gone to visit her parents this week...I'll miss her and IMing her...it is sad not seeing that little thing flash at the bottom...I hope she is having a great time though...and Memphis...I have never been there but i like Tennessee...I want to go to Gatlinburg this fall...even only to drive up to see the beauty and drive back home...I need to find me someone who is game to do that...hint hint Becky...my only friend that doesnt think that is stupid and will spend a whole day with me in a car...speaking of this week is Becky's birthday...she is getting old...lol...not...I cant wait to go get her something...I love birthdays...it is a great time to say...I love you and am thankful for you...I really dont spend as much time as I should with her...so I am slightly clueless as to what to get her for her birthday...what she needs, wants, likes, etc...makes me disappointed in myself for not spending more time with her...so Becky if you read this...I love you and I am sorry I dont come see you more...bad me...I hope that I can come up with something you will love for your birthday though...I want you to know I love you and appreciate you...okay well...that is all for now...until next time...I love you all so very very much...I'll be here seeking God and His will and His wisdom...God is Good all the time...all the time God is Good!!!

1 comment:

Tabbie:) said...

hey thanks for the comment...I love comments...yeah cleaning out the fridge was fun and what we did after was too...but not the last thing daniel and i did...lol...hee hee...ssssshhhhhh...i love when we can all be together like that and be fun...daniel hasnt been like that in a while...it was great...i love you!!!