Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I learned something about myself just today...in the middle of a conversation with Neesie...my eyes were opened to an insecurity I have...I didn't realize I had it until it came out of my mouth in that conversation...dont you love when that happens...well it kinds freaks me out...its like I say something and then I'm like wow...yeah that is it...and until I said it I had no idea...so that was pretty awesome...maybe now I can work on that insecurity and not be insecure there...we shall see...lots to work on these days...I keep myself busy like that...ha...well God and me...He is so faithful and allows me to see things just as I need to...He is such a great Father...wow...ok so today has been pretty good...getting my stuff done...and that feels great...and tonight is church...but before I am having dinner with Becky and Adam...which I am super excited about because today is her birthday and I have been really needing and wanting to spend some time with her...but I am not very good at managing my time...in fact I stink at it pretty badly...one of the things I am working on...lots to work on...but hey I am never bored...lol...well I guess I dont have much more to say...See ya on the flip side...uumm...meaning...lata!!

No comments: