Friday, September 30, 2005

It has been a tumultuous week...kind of like a roller coaster for me...but the most awesome thing about it is that God taught me things through it and He never left my side...and I never left His...I am thankful that the week is coming to an end and hopeful that my plans for tonight and tomorrow will not get messed up...I just have to share the things that God is to me...the things He has been for me this week...My Father when I needed warms arms around me...My Comforter when I cried...My Peace when I was anxious...My Rock when all else around me seemed to be falling down...My Joy in the middle of my circumstances...Faithful when I was short of faithful to Him...My Best Friend when I cried out to Him He listened and He heard...My Victory over the battles I fought...My All in All...and that is the kind of Father/God He desires to always be to each of us...it is just a matter of us allowing Him to be those things...and that is probably the biggest miracle of all...I allowed Him to be those things...those places were the first places I turned...His Word, prayer, and I simply listened...I cried out to him even with the smallest of requests...and He answered...with stickers none the less...you see one day I just asked for a good day for joy...and all day He provided little blessings...all day...and shimmer stickers was one of the blessings...He's cool like that...anyway I just wanted to share that...You know God has done so much work in me...so much...I am to tell my testimony at our women's meeting Monday night...and for me to even attempt to tell them all that God has done for me it would take days...and I would still be leaving things out...I can not even begin to go there...He is just that awesome...and I am so thankful that He is working in me and changing me and teaching me and loving me and that He chose me...He chose you too...will you allow Him to do in you what He desires to...will you allow Him to bless you as he desires too...will you allow Him to use you as He desires to...the only thing you have to do is allow Him to do it...the places He has called me I know I can not do on my own...I know I am not equipt to do...but He is...He is the Lord of Lords...and all I have to do is simply allow Him to do...will you do the same????

No comments: