Friday, September 23, 2005

I am so glad today is Friday...another busy but wonderful weekend ahead...tonight going to my brother's football game...tomorrow our first Junior Bible Quiz match...wahoo I am so excited...then to my familys to chill...and Sunday off to church I go...and for lunch we are having roast...by request of me...yum...I am excited...I so can not wait for the weather to cool down...man I have fall fever like no body's business...I cant wait to start wearing warmer clothes...especially since I am gaining tons of weight again...blah...oh yeah Heather just sent me pics from Kentucky...wahoo...here they are...have a great weekend...I love Jesus...

This is our crew as the Incredibles...Scotty is the dad...Haley is the daughter...Marcie is the mom...I am the fast little boy...and Katie is the baby...and Jason and PT just think they are strong but I think Kelsie and Kayla can take 'em!!!
This is the kids choir the last night...look at all the kids...wahoo...it was a great year!!!

No comments: