Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday :) Friday :( Friday *sigh*

Right now I have a Love/Hate relationship with Fridays.

Love Fridays because they mean the weekend is FINALLY here.
Hate Fridays because lately they mean layoffs and cut backs.

Lord Bless this economy, bless this business, and bless those whose lives are changing right now. Bring them peace and comfort that comes only from you in times like these. Open doors for them so they will be able to take care of their families and themselves. Father pour out your Love, Strength, & Peace today. Touch our world and give us the wisdom to walk in this uncertain times. Father I love you and I thank you that you are still in control even when things seem to be so out of control. I give you this day and all that is in it. Help me to glorify you in all I do and say. I Praise You today Jesus, for you are God and Holy and Worthy to be Praised. You are faithful and loving and I am thankful for You in my life today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: