Thursday, October 23, 2008

Survey Fun

EIGHTS

8 favorite TV shows
Biggest Loser
Eli Stone
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Wheel of Fortune
Jeopardy
Friends
Say Yes to that Dress
Wedding SOS

8 Favorite Restaurants
Olive Garden
O’ Charley’s
Beverly’s BBQ
Full Moon BBQ
Chick-Fil-A
Mc Donalds
Outback
Shogun

8 things that happened yesterday
We had a potluck lunch at work
We had a generation party in Youth
We had a birthday party at church
My Sweetie and I heard our song on the radio
Ate Banana Pudding
I read blogs
I took a nap on the way home
I played with a punch balloon

8 things to look forward to
Girl’s night with Neesie
Fall Festival
Makeovers
KOR Drama performance
Christmas
Trip to Chicago
Trip to Mobile
Teaching Sunday School

8 things I love about fall
Beautiful Trees
Wind
Pumpkins
Walks with my Sweetie
Sweaters
Fall Festival
Warm Socks
Hoodie’s

8 things on my wish list
Makeover
New makeup
Willow Trees
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice
Clean House
Sleep
New Journal
Something Really Special

FOURS

Top four wishes:
Good weekend
Rest
Clean House
No more pain in my neck and back

Four places I want to travel to:
Beach
Maine
Washington D.C.
Savannah, GA

Four careers I want to be involved in:
Children’s Ministry
Wife & Mommy
Women of Faith Speaker
Write a Book

Four things I would like God to say to me at the gates of Heaven:
Well Done Good and Faithful Servant
I have been waiting on you
Your loved ones are waiting on you
Let me introduce you to the lives you’ve touched

No comments: