Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Standing.

I am listening to the faithful voice of my Heavenly Father
(even when I am scared to)

I am standing where He is asking me
(even though it is hard)

I am getting lost in God
(for I am more lost without Him)

I am journaling
(so I can be reminded of His words when I falter)

I am meditating on His word
(to renew my carnal mind)

Father, sweet & faithful Heavenly Father, I love you with all of my heart. I am following you today. Lead me and guide me. Soften my heart for those around me, help me to see all things through your eyes. Renew my mind. I surrender to you Father, I want to be lost in You. In Jesus name. Amen.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thank you for being you, Tabbie. For me, someone who is struggling so hard to find that passionate and dedicated Jesus lovin' fool that I once was, your posts are refreshing reminders daily to be honest and open and ready for what he has for me... right now... in this very moment... in this very place in my life.