Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Year in Review.

~God blessed me with a trip to Thailand.

~God increased my Faith as I watched all He did to send me to Thailand.

~God touched other's lives through sending me to Thailand.

~God delievered me from fear while in Thailand.

~Mr. Wonderful got saved.

~God released me to date Mr. Wonderful - my future husband.

~My mom was saved.

~My relationship with one of my brothers is healing and being restored.

~I let go completely of a situation I put myself in at work.

~God used me to moved mightly in hearts and lives at Kids Camp, Dicipleship Camp, Slack Attack, Sunday School.

~My brother Daniel was accepted to CBC.

~My brother Jared got engaged.

~We had our first Fourth of July party at the lake.

~I got the most thoughtful gifts for Christmas (WillowTree Nativity, Ottoman, WillowTree ornaments)

1 comment:

JMBMOMMY said...

God was all over your 2008!!! Can't wait to hear all your stories of 2009!!!!