Thursday, December 18, 2008

Random Ramblings...

* I have finished my christmas shopping, complete with discounts! I love that two of the stores I bought from allowed me to come back to receive the discounts from the coupons I left at home. Great stores, they have my business in the future for that for sure!

* Finished shopping now on to the wrapping....BUT WHEN?!?!?! It's been quite busy lately with no signs of slowing down. But it's Christmas time and I love it so much!

* Still loving Christmas music and the glow of Christmas lights twinkling in the night or aluminating my living room. These things make me smile and get all nostalgic.

* Oh how I love New Years. New starts, fresh beginnings, new chances. I am looking forward to 2009!

* Sad, Scary times. I will not be able to go to take my brother to college because of my job and the risk of cut backs again. **Sigh** Stressful, Sad, and Scary. I am thankful for my job now and I trust my Father. We will see what is ahead.

* This week has been secret santa week at work. It has been fun and a bit stressful for me to pull it off for the name I drew. I have received: Monday - Two pairs of Christmas Socks, Tuesday - A cute notebook, fuzzy pin pen, and two black pens, Wednesday - Three packs of M-N-M's (Peanutbutter, Plain, and Peanut), Coffee Cup and decoration. Fun stuff we will see what today and tomorrow brings!!

* I love giving gifts much better than receiving lately. I think I am growing up a little. However I do not enjoy being on so strict a budget for purchasing gifts for others. This does not make me happy but it does make me really consider the gifts I am able to purchase.

* Children's Church cranks back up this week!! I cannot wait!!! I MISS IT!!!

Well I guess that is all from me this morning!! Have a very Merry Day!!!

2 comments:

JMBMOMMY said...

Glad you got through the shopping and came out with peace! It is amazing how powerful money can be huh?

Patrice said...

Yay for randomness! I love random posts like these! lol Yay for being all done shopping! That's awesome!!