Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's a Random day...so a random post...

* I started counting points yesterday! Yay for losing weight!! I weight TOO much!!
* I am so stinking excited about this New Year!!
* I have the most amazing family ever, I am so loved!!
* I thought I was done with pink but I don't think I am. I just like it in moderation now.
* I can't wait to lose a few pounds so that I can wear my new pink sweater I got for Christmas!!
* I slept on the couch last night.
* I would love to get my eyebrows waxed!!!
* I bought Hot Oil for my hair yesterday - does that stuff really work? We'll see! My hair is so damaged.
* I am really excited about inventory tomorrow!! I really love data entry!
* I am so in the mood for rearranging everything, Desk, Living Room. I am ready for freshness!
* I seriously have the most amazing man in the whole wide world. The things he does and who he is just confirms to me all the time that he is The One God created just for ME! I am so blessed!
* Oh I cannot wait to be skinny again!
* I am looking forward to being married and being a housewife someday soon!
* I am so going to miss my brother but I know that college is going to be the best days of his life!
* I am so excited for Jared and Ashley and can't wait to watch as their life progresses!!!!
* I am So Blessed!
* I miss church, I feel like I haven't been there in forever!!
* I can't wait to get into a regular routine in Children's Church again. I want to do object lessons!!!

Ok that's enough I am going to leave you with some of my favorite pictures from Christmas (they came in the wrong order but here they are)...

Sweet Chelsea

Sweet Chloe

Sweet twin sisters holding hands. I love these girls.

Sweet Chelsea sleeping peacefully.

Just the three of us.(Jared, Daniel, & Me)


Jared & Me


Daniel & Me


All of us kiddos.

Mr. Wonderful & Me (our first Christmas together)


Daniel loving his new tie from Mr. Wonderful


The Parents enjoying Christmas with Mr. Wonderful

The Boys

No comments: