A list of my favorite things about Christmas
1) Family comes together and for at least a breif time can put all differences and issues aside to celebrate together and love one another.
2) It's a time to be reminded what life is really about. Not gifts & money!!! But a sweet Savior who came so that we can have life and have it to the fullest!! Praise You Jesus!!!
3) Beautiful lights and being reminded that WE are the light in this world and we must shine so before men. (Guess what I haven't done well this year :(.)
4) Christmas music - it just makes me happy.
5) Giving gifts to those you love to show them how much you love them. - I love to watch others open gifts and know that they like or love what was selected for them.
6) Goodies & Treats Galore - I am actualy pretty sick of all the sweets, its a good thing since I will be on a very strict diet come the New Year!
7) Christmas plays - Ok so I may be biased but my kids at church put on the cutest, sweetest, most wonderful plays EVERY year!!!
8) Christmas Cards!!! I love love love love to receive Christmas cards. I only received two through mail this year but I loved them. It broke my heart not ot get cards out to everyone this year but there just wasnt the funds to cover it.
9)Christmas ornaments! I love them - my tree this year is probably my very favorite tree I have ever done!! I love to see other's trees too, the formal ones and the informal ones, it just reflects personality! I love it!
10) Home made gifts or gifts that you forgot you asked for or mentioned in like June that you have under the tree! They really are the very best gifts, thoughtful and from the heart.
Well there is my list of my Favorite things about Christmas. Not a really deep and meaningful post today. Have a Merry Day!