Sunday, January 18, 2009

Having...

Having a great weekend!
Laughing and Visiting with Family.

If only if only...I could get a handle on some things going on inside me...sometimes I really just need to get over myself.

What's so great though, is that God is so loving and Wonderful and loves me just the way I am. Yet He is always wanting to better me and my life. I get to follow Him for the rest of my life learning and growing and changing and well...Getting over myself.

Have I mentioned to anyone that I am SO EXCITED about this year.

I can't wait to see what God is up to this year. Children's Church is going incredible and the kids are getting comfortable in the presence of the Lord. Sunday School has been going really awesome, sadly it is almost over but we have had a really great time and will have a great banquet soon. Youth is just wonderful as well. We just revealed a new theme...Faultlines...Meaning we need to stay on the God's Faultline so that we can feel when He is shaking us and moving us. I want to stand right on the Faultline myself. I want to be shaken and moved this year. God is so Faithful and Wonderful and I trust Him and am ready for His Shaking.

I can't wait to see God's plan for the future unfold. My future, Our future.

Okay I am going now to watch Narnia on Blueray with my family.

No comments: