Worship last night was really really good. I just so enjoyed soaking in the presence of God. Everything about God is so refreshing.
We made a trip to Wal-Mart after church so I could pick up a calendar for my desk. I was astounded at the prices. $7.97 is TOO much to pay for a wall calendar. So we went back to the planner section and I got the cutest desk calendar for $3.45, now that's more like it and it is so cute. I hung it on my cubbie wall even though it is a desk calendar. It's Chocolate & Purple with polka dots for this month. It makes me happier than one of those retarted $7.97 calendars would have anyway. Hmpft. Yes I sure did just sound like a silly immature little girl.
I am trying to make myself not go weigh. I feel like I have done really really well with my points this week and I am dying to know if I have lost any weight. But I decided that I would weigh in on Fridays, so maybe I will do a Weight Watchers update tomorrow. Cross your fingers for a loss.
Ok so there are some really exciting things coming up...
* Junior Bible Quiz match on Saturday!!! I can't wait to hang with the kids all day and encourage them. I hope it is not stressful though.
* Bowling with the College students Saturday night! I never really thought I like bowling. But it turns out it's not so bad really.
* KOR workers meeting Sunday! - I love planning meetings!! I am so ready to plan my year of Children's Ministry!!!!
* Scavenger hunt Sunday with the youth! This is always so fun and funny! Maybe I will get some great pictures to share!!
* Next Wednesday we are revealing the new two year theme for youth!! It is going to be so much fun!!
* Dicipleship Camp is coming up.
* Riverdance is the end of this month. I can't wait! It's going to be a date night out with my parents and Mr. Wonderful and me. We gave Dad the tickets for his birthday!! I think it is going to be alot of fun. And I look forward to going out with just the two of us and my parents!!
Well alright enough babble for now. I am loving 2009 so far!! I can't wait for the rest of this year!!!