Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pooped!!!

I am totally pooped!!!

We drove up to youth camp last night it was really good. I so enjoy the speaker Joe Phillips. He is so funny and deep at the same time!! Worship was so awesome last night and the service turned into a healing service. Very cool!!! We then got to see fireworks, and that's ALWAYS cool to me!! We hung out in the rec hall for a little bit after that.


Camp is so great. It makes me sad sometimes to realize what I missed out on growing up. Kids Camp & Youth Camp. But my children will not miss out on it. I am going to make sure they know how much Jesus loves them from the very beginning and give them as much and as many opportunities as I possibly can. Camp teaches so much, how to have fun the good way and how much Jesus loves us, and how to worship and love on Jesus and how to be social. I am a big fan of camp. And even though I missed out on it growing up, I get to experience it now and be apart of it now. And I am so thankful to God for that. I get to do so much ministry and I love it with my whole heart. I literally was created for ministry. I am in love with ministering God's love to people of all ages.

We have a kids crusade coming up that I get to go to and I am so very excited!! I have not been able to do any of the crusades this summer yet so I am busting at the seems ready to love on some kids at a crusade!!!! I miss it so much, the packing, loading, unloading, setting up, practicing, praying, the services, the altar times, the new people, new kids, new places. I really am excited. I am a big fan of crusades. I love traveling together with our team. We just have fun and grow closer when we travel together. I feel so out of the loop this summer and that has been hard, but I haven't been upset about it. God said before I went to Thailand that He would take care of that and He has. I am sad and miss it but I haven't been upset like I would have been. God is good and so Faithful!! Always!!


I am really excited about tonight. Having a girls night out. I am ready for it and excited about it. Soup, Movie, Ice Cream, and Girl Time!!! I can't wait really.


Oh and I just have to say...WOW...God is so good and faithful...and I am more than glad I waited on the man God has for me...it's been incredible...my guy is wonderful...and it's all God's doing...this whole thing...and I am just amazed and in awe of how much my Heavenly Father loves me...and the wonderful man he has brought into my life...it's little things and big things and real things and God things...so many things that confirm the Father's hand in this and His love for us.

No comments: