Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Under eye bags! SHEESH!!

Seriously what's with those? There are days - like today - that I have them so bad when I smile you can barely even see my eyes at all!! Sheesh!!!

We have these annual meetings at work and us employees must submitt a photo and brief description. So today I take a few (12) quick photos to see if I can come up with a good one and voila - UNDER EYE BAGS and NO EYES!!! Needless to say I will be submitting a picture from a day where I did not have under eye bags!! LOL - see the below examples - not from today cause I got frustrated and deleted those completely.

On a better note about our company meetings...I will have a date to the dinners for the first time in 7 years. WOW!!! That right there is super cool!!!


So on a much more wonderful note...I get to teach the youth Sunday School class this Sunday and I am so excited about it. I love object lessons and teaching, its great!! As I was studying last night things just kept popping out. I think SS is going to be really Great, God has alot to share!!! I am thankful I get to be the vessel!!! We are doing a GREAT book called Burn this Book: Ignite a New Life with God, by Garth Heckman, is it really incredible and at the end we are going to actually Burn the book and the impurities in our lives!!

Thank you Father for the opportunity to become closer to you and touch kids lives in the process. This book will be what we make of it and I intend to BURN some impurities so that I may be closer to you!! I love you Father!! Thank you for all you are doing in and around me!!! In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: