Thursday, July 24, 2008

Where Am I?

Where Am I?

That is the question swirling around and around in me right now!

I can't seem to shake this strangeness that I feel. It's almost an emptiness or a lonliness or a lostness that has no grounds. I am a Daughter of the King of Kings there is no emptiness, lonliness , or lostness in Christ.

So Where Am I? What's happening?

I can't seem to reach God, hear, touch, or feel Him. The hearing being the most important in that.

But here's what I know:
God will never leave me or forsake me - HE IS HERE
I am His Daughter
He still hears my prayers and those who are praying for me
There is something to learn in this
Often after a Mountain Top there is a Valley and this too shall pass
I am Loved
I am not Lost, Lonley, or Empty.
When I don't know what to pray the Spirit can pray through me

That's somewhat "where I am" today.

On a lighter note...my family is coming over for dinner tonight...that's always fun...I like to have them over to my lil apt for dinner. I am excited!!

No comments: