Friday, July 11, 2008

Update...

I haven't posted much. I have come here so many times to post but haven't.

I have been on total overload lately. To the point of being ready to shut down completely. But...

The Lord is SO faithful and so good. He is truly my Refuge,my Shield & my Strength.

Truly I have so much to be thankful for and you know it's nice sometimes to just remind yourself of those things. I think now is as good a time as any:

I am thankful for:
1. A Heavenly Father that loves me more than I can fathom
2. Family Family Family Family - I love my Family & I am SO very thankful for them
3. The freedom we have to love the Lord and freely worship and praise Him
4. The ways the Lord surprises me and Blesses me continually
5. My sweetie, I am blown away at what the Lord has done and is doing
6. All the work the Lord is doing in me and around me
7. Not being sick today

I have been feeling better lately, I am believing that I am finally done being sick!! I have been sick for months and it's about time for it to be OVER!!!

Things are looking up...Thank you Father for taking care of me...Thank you Father that things are looking up. Help me to be as faithful to you as you are to me. I love you Father!!

No comments: