Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Strange Day

I woke up feeling strange all over. Physically, Mentally, Spiritually, Emotionally, Behaviorally. Strange.

Yep it's definately a Strange day today...I know why...I must remedy this soon...I had a plan to do so then allowed something to divert the plan...I NEED TIME WITH MY HEAVENLY FATHER...I need to listen and hear His voice...I have been talking to Him but not listening...NOT GOOD...no wonder I have this uneasy feeling all over today...No, get thee behind me satan...I belong to the Lord and He is the Author of my life...I rebuke guilt In the Mighty name of Jesus...I rebuke distraction in the Mighty name of Jesus...I rebuke compromise in the Mighty name of Jesus...I rebuke you satan in the Mighty name of Jesus...I believe in Jesus, I belong to Jesus, and I trust in HIM alone. In Jesus Mighty Name.

Crazy things going on all around, and I feel so lost in it all so confused. But God is not the author of confusion, nope not at all. So I need to draw closer so that I know where He wants me to stand in it all. So that I stay on the RIGHT path, so that I stay in HIS will.

On a slightly lighter note...I had No Bake Cheesecake last night...MY FAVOIRITE!

I love Wednesdays! All Day long I get to look forward to church. I am looking forward to it tonight more than usual. I am ready to see people, to Worship, to be used, to work, to support. I am ready to be there!!! I love love love church and the kids and youth and adults that I get to see and love on and be loved on by!!!

Work: In one word, edgy. I have decided that I am simply going to be as quiet as possible and as encouraging and helpful as possible. I do not want to get caught up in the attacking and gossiping and negative stuff that people are resorting to. Nope I want to stay positive, joyful, and do my job. The only actions that I can control are MY OWN. In any situation the ONLY actions I can control are MY OWN. That's my focus, to be mindful of MY OWN actions and do my very best to be the best me I can be.

Ok sort of a heavy post today. Tis just the way the day is though!

Father, I love you with all my heart. I thank you for this day and I give it to you, I give myself to you today. Use me Father, lead me, shine through me. I am Your willing vessel. I choose today to walk in Your Annointing. I ask that I would see all things through Your eyes and not my own. I ask you today to help me to be the best me I can be. Help me to know when I am wrong and help me to make it right. Help me to grow and change and become more like You today. Thank You for my Family, Father you see all the needs I ask You to bless them and minister to all of them today. Thank you for my Friends, You see the needs here as well, I ask you to minister and bless them all today. Thank you for who You are in my life. I release all control to You today. You are my Driver. I love you Father, You alone are worthy of all praise, honor, and glory. In Jesus Precious Name I pray. Amen.

No comments: