Wednesday, September 10, 2008

For Today...

Outside my window...I do not have a window in my office

I am thinking...I really need to go get in bed, I feel so bad, I am done.

In the office...there is far too much noise

I am thankful for...a Heavenly Father that love so completely and for my sweetie

From the kitchen...I do not want food…Buffalo Wild Wings has ruined my day

I am wearing...Black pants and a black and tan shirt.

I am reading...Orders and Blogs

I am hoping...to get a nap and a quick shower before church tonight

I am creating...a bit of a whiny attitude

I am hearing...the girls say how bad Buffalo Wild Wings was for them today too

Around the house...there are lots of things that need to be done

One of my favorite things...my journal

A few plans for the rest of the week...Tonight Youth, Thurs. Relax at home alone, Friday work on Counseling paperwork with Neesie, Saturday meeting on Counseling stuff for Neesie, then to the lake, Sat night hanging with my sweetie, Sunday Church & All day drama practice

1 comment:

Kari Dawson said...

I love a good blog list! Well it's Friday so I hoping the whine has disapated and cheer has entered. It's good for your soul. Have a great weekend!