Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Today.

Today...
Today was the first day of car pooling
Today I got up on time and did not run late
Today I had a friend bring me breakfast
Today I thought about my struggle
Today I have dark nails
Today I have gotten alot done
Today I feel the presence of God
Today I have prayed for friends
Today I wore accessories for the first time in forever
Today I spoke before being spoken to
Today I was scared by a co-worker
Today I choose Jesus
Today I am not hopeless
Today I keep fighting

Father,
Today is yours and I will not be moved. Father today I choose you and your will. Lord I love you with all my heart and I am reaching up to you with all my might. Today Father I thank You for Your presence and I thank You for loving me. Today I thank you for being with my family and friends in all life's struggles. Father forgive me for all my sins and my wrongs. I seek you and to be like you. Take the rest of this day Father and have your way. In Jesus name I pray.
Amen.

1 comment:

JMBMOMMY said...

Great post! I enjoyed it!