Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So Much.

Lately there has just been so much going on in me.
I am in another large struggle.
I am feeling down alot, so I apologize in advance for all the gloom here.
This too will pass.

I am struggling in all areas in my life right now. It is simply because I am struggling with me.
I am clinging to the Lord with all my might. I am trying to saturate myself in His Word and His Presence as much as I can. Honestly it is hard because I feel so unmotivated anyway. But I am making time to read the Word and just be in the Father's presence.

There are some things that I just do not understand. How can you be so close to the Father and certain things still be a part of you? I am confused, scared, so disappointed & heart broken.

Anyway that's where I am. It's not all Doom & Gloom.

I know feelings lie, so therefore I know this is not hopeless, even when it feels that way. I know that God is faithful and will see me through this, even when I just can't see how things will get better or how things will change. I know my enemy is a liar and he wants to get me down and keep me down. I know my God has already defeated my enemy and that he has no power over me and that he WILL NOT WIN. I know that my life belong's to my Heavenly Father and I will do what it takes to be victorious and God will get the Glory for it!!

Romans 8:28 "And we know that in ALL things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to hs purpose."

I certainly LOVE my Lord and seek His will. I surrender my life and all of this struggle to HIM! I know I am called and He will work all this out for the Good and He will use this to touch many. I am His. I want simplicity, truth, and to be who He created me to be in EVERY way.

Father, today I surrender this all to you. All of my feelings, thoughts, struggles, fears & anxieties. I surrender completely to You. Have YOUR way in me oh Lord. Help me to see things and myself as you do, help me to see truth. Be my shield, my refuge and my fortress today. I choose to believe you and let go of the fears and lies my enemy is heaping on me. I love you Father God with all of my heart and I belong only to You. I will not be moved. I will not let the enemy win. Get thee behind me satan in the Mighty Name of JESUS. I belong to Jesus and I choose Jesus and I choose to fight and not give up. I choose to allow him to make me victorious. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

No comments: