Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Nope.

I wish I were a little kid sometimes and could simply look at the world and say this four letter word...NOPE.

Well unfortunately I am an adult...and I do not get that opportunity. Isn't it amazing how life can spin right out of control in the matter of a single breath.

Big Sigh here.

I feel slightly overwhelmed and it's only beginning. I have so much to take care of. And the one thing that I want and need most to make a priority slips through the cracks more than it should. I am an idiot in this area, I know better.

On a much brighter side...I have a good God and He will never leave me or forsake me...and He will never give me more than I can bear. Thank You Jesus.

Once again I give you my issues. I give them up to you completely. I let them go. I let you take care of it. I trust you, I trust the YOU in me. You will make it right, get me through, show me the way. I trust I trust I give I give. I receive I receive I receive I receive. In Jesus Name.

1 comment:

Jinger said...

Yes we are going to be there the night of the fall festival (hopefully). We have a wedding to attend in Atlanta that afternoon, so we are going to try and make it!