Friday, September 12, 2008

I.

Here's a little fun evaluation about yourself that I found. Feel free to pass on if you wish...
I
I AM…needing some Jesus time!
I WANT…health.
I HAVE…the most incredible Heavenly Father.
I KEEP…thinking of my sweetie.
I WISH I COULD…fast forward a little.
I HATE…that there is strife right now.
I FEAR…some things that I just need to give over to Jesus.
I HEAR…office noises.
I DON’T THINK…I can save any money.
I REGRET…something I did.
I LOVE…My Jesus, My sweetie, My family, My friends, My church, & Ministry.
I AM NOT…perfect. I hate that.
I DANCE…like a goofball because it is fun.
I SING…for my Lord. I love it.
I NEVER…give up.
I RARELY…manage money well.
I CRY WHEN...not when. I cry ALL THE TIME. Sheesh.
I WATCH…a lot of reality TV.
I AM NOT ALWAYS…thoughtful like I should be.
I HATE THAT…I forget things like it do.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT…some stuff, but I am giving it to God to figure out.
I NEED…My Jesus EVERYDAY.
I SHOULD…totally be working.
I HOPE...for complete change in a specific area.

No comments: