Monday, February 16, 2009

Heartsong Banquet '09

My lovely table co-host(my Mom) and me...
My Neesie and me...

My future sister in law and me...


Mom and my table...We made the place mats, napkins, and pillow...the pillows were the gifts to our lovely guests...it was a simple and elegant table I think...




Other tables...they were all so unique and wonderful...I loved them all...



I loved love loved the one below...loved the plates and cake...so gorgeous...

The incredible men of our church served us dinner and parked our cars...they are amazing...Mr. Wonderful IS indeed in this picture...but he managed to hide from my camera in every picture I got...but he did an amazing job serving and I was so proud to have him there...my heart was just so full...such a proud girlfriend I am!

I could kick myself for not getting more pictrues. It was a busy night. The speaker was so Wonderful!! She was fun and real and the message she shared was great! I really am upset that I did not get a picture of her and her beautiful art work. She is so creative and amazing. She sings beautifully, speaks amazingly, and paints incredibly. She was a real blessing!!! I loved her!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Aww your table is awesome!!! Good job! It looks like so much fun!