Wednesday, February 04, 2009

It's Good...GOOD

It's Good. It's Good. It's Good.

He is Good.

God is always good. I have been making more time with Him this week and I can feel such an incredible difference!! My times with Him have been so Wonderful and refreshing. It is Good.

He has been taling to me about me and the future and how much He loves me and that He has a wonderful plan for me. I love His words to me and His encouragement. I have definately been lacking encouragement and He is providing. I haven't really given Him the time I needed to lately.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So Mr. Wonderful and I joined a gym Monday. I am really excited. I am ready to lose weight and be healthy. We have gone the past two night and done lots and lots of cardio. We have not added weights in yet we are waiting for our orientation on Monday and then we will add strength training to our workouts. (Oh have I mentioned lately that Mr. Wonderful is just the perfect match for me - God is so Good and He knew exactly what I needed - It blows me away really!)

Working out has really changed the way I feel. I feel good and have energy and I just feel better about me. (I still don't like what I see when I look in the mirror but I know it's going to take a little time to see results.) Mr. Wonderful and I have challenged each other to see if we can loose 12lbs by Valentine's Day. I think we can do it, and I will be really excited if we do!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
So last night's Jail Ministry was just amazing. God just works in wonderful ways. He used those ladies to encourage and challenge me and He used us to encourage those ladies. God just amazes me. Someone rededicated their life last night, two friends made up with each other, we prayed for guidance, we prayed for healing, and we just had a phenomanal time in worship!

God is SO Good! I am so thankful to have such a loving and wonderful Heavenly Father. Who loves me and guides me and encourages me!! He is so Faithful!!

Awesome Heavenly Father, I love you and Praise You! Thank You for everything You do in my life, have done, and will do. Thank You for loving me and encouraging me. You never fail. I love you and I Praise You today. In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: