1. What were you doing and who were you with at 9:59 PM on Friday night? Watching Bride Wars with my amazing, thoughtful, WONDERFUL, sweetie. He took me there as a surprise and totally watched that girly movie with me because he knew I wanted to see it and we watched movies he wanted to see the last couple of time we went to the movies. How thoughtful and sweet is he.
2. What's the last thing you read/are currently reading? I just finished “A Time to Embrace” by Karen Kingsbury – a really romantic girly Christian fiction book. I am so excited to start…”The Shack” this week!!! Can’t wait!! I am also reading in Romans right now. God is speaking to me through it!
3. Do you nap a lot? Every chance I get!! I’m old but I’m okay with it!! :)
4. Who was the last person you hugged? Mr. Wonderful!! And I am ready to hug him again.
5. What's your current obsession/addiction? Dreaming of the future. Dreaming and planning and wishing and hoping and praying and believing and waiting.
6. What was the last thing you said out loud? “Are you hearing buzzing? That could be scary.” – I was making a buzzing sound but totally convinced my co-worker that she was just hearing things. LOL!! We mess with each other like that all the time.
7. What websites do you always visit when you go online? Blogger, Google, E-mail for work all day
8. What was the last item you bought? Gym membership & groceries
9. What is your most challenging goal? Losing Weight – I am hoping to pull of all this nasty weight before summer or shortly after. I want to be skinny again!!!
10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be? Wherever God leads us. I have no real preference, I just want to be in God’s will and in full-time ministry wherever He leads us and however He pulls it all together. I can’t wait to get started!
11. Favorite Vacation spot? Beach
12. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage? I do not drink alcohol.
13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you? Chocolate – Dove Chocolate to be more specific.
14. What is your favorite item of clothing? My PJ’s – I got this really great pair for Christmas they are so soft and adorable and they came with a matching robe. So soft and comfy. I love them and I would totally wear them all day everyday if I could!
15. Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is over flowing with a zillion others?! My brown heels – the only pair I have ever had that are that comfortable!! I need a pair in black for real!
16. Name one thing you cannot live without. Jesus, and I mean that completely. Without Jesus in my life I would probably quite literally have already been dead.
17. Has a celebrity's haircut ever influence you on your own hairstyle? Oh YES - Victoria Beckham
18. What is your favorite Disney Movie? Princess Diaries – I LOVE that movie!!