Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weekend Review...

It was a very busy weekend with some fun events. I did snap over a hundred pictures this weekend. Don't worry I will not post them all just some highlights. (Blogger annoys me when posting pictures - anyone else????)

Lady in Waiting Banquet...


The whole gorgeous group...

Crazy Beautiful girls...

Ok this picture makes me so emotional...these are the girls I have gotten the priveledge to teach since they were in 3rd grade...Most of them are in High School now...oh wow...sniff sniff...So Beautiful...What an honor it is to get to be a part of their lives!!!

I am so proud of them that it brings tears to my eyes...yes I am crying in this picture...Incredible Girls...I love them all with my whole heart!!!

Neesie & me...looking snazzy...I am so glad Neesie and Dad were there...It made the night complete!!

Dad and me...it was so sweet when he first saw me and told me how beautiful I looked...what a Great Dad!!!


Dad presented this lovely young lady with her purity ring as her dad could not be there...it touched my heart so much...I was so proud of them both...Dad for being there in such a way for her...and her for persevering and making the commitment...AH...Incredible...I loved it!!!!

I did convince Mr. Wonderful to take some pictures with me...He's such a sweetie...so here we are all dressed up for the Banquet...He and the guys did an Awesome job of serving and taking care of all the lovely ladies and their parents...Mr. Wonderful looks so Handsome!!!


Middle School Mania...Crazy Hair night...

The Crazy Hair Group... All around Craziness...
Look at my crazy hair...Oh my goodness...
A crazy face for a crazy hair side shot...I know right!...

My Crazy Hair dresser and her Crazy Hair...Sweet right!!!...

That's one Crazy Faux Hawk sp?...
A Crazy Side Pony Tail...
That is one Crazy Fro...
That is come Crazy Big Hair...

That is one awesome Crazy Cone head...


Along with crazy hair we had crazy games...sadly my camera ran out of batteries early but I got a shot of one crazy game...the cracker whistle game...you eat a cracker and see how quickly you can whistle...you should try it...

Shove the cracker in...


Now Whistle...I can't hear it yet...come on...

It's not as easy at it looks...

But it sure is funny...

It was an event filled weekend. I am so proud of all the Beautiful young ladies and had so much fun with the Junior High students!! What a wonderful group of students we have!!! How honored I am to get to spend time with these amazing students!! So honored!!

Thank you Jesus for each and every opportunity!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Awww these pictures are GREAT!!!

YOU look stunning!!!!

Kari Dawson said...

For the banquet you look so beautiful and so happy! The other...that was some crazy hair!

Wedding Corner said...

Cute and fun pictures...
Great!
~Lilian~