Thursday, March 19, 2009

I love the smell of carpet.

Yes you read that right...
I love the smell of carpet when you are face down on the floor before the Lord.
Camp carpet
Sanctuary carpet
Living room carpet

I spent some time on my face before the Lord last night. Just basking in His presence. When I lifted my face I realized how much I love to be face down before the Lord smelling some carpet.

There is absolutely nothing like being in the presence of God. Nothing more comforting, nothing more freeing, nothing more incredible.

Last night ended The Experience at our church. But as one of our incredible youth girls said last night...The Experience doesn't have to end there. We can experience God everyday anywhere.

This week God refueled my passion for ministry and my passion to serve Him with everything that I am.

This week I listened to young people give testimonies of where they have been and what God has done for them.

This week I whitness healings right before my very eyes.

This week I watched as many Experienced God and chose to run after Him.

I am thankful for every Experience I have had and will have with God. I want to Experience Him EveryDay. I want to live for Him, bring Him Glory, Praise Him, Serve Him, and Minister for Him and Him through me.

I LOVE THE SMELL OF CARPET.





4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love this post a lot!

Anonymous said...

Amen!

amy (metz) walker said...

Cute post, but I know what you mean...nothing better than being in His presence and feeling His love all over you!

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

love it!!