Monday, March 02, 2009

Snow Grinch

Okay so at some point recently I have become a Snow Grinch...I literally hate the stuff now...really...where did that come from...I don't know what caused it...but I hate snow...there I said it...good thing I live in the South and we only get snow rarely and it's not much...see pics below...

Yes I think it BEAUTIFUL but that ends my love of snow.

It snowed this weekend in the south. Rare but pretty. Annoying too. I enjoyed the snow most while I was snuggled under my electric blanket watching it fall outside my window...

I loved that by the afternoon it was GONE.

It's cold, wet, and Messy!

But enjoy the few pics I got...



This is what I woke up to Sunday Morning...Hallie all covered in snow...poor Hallie...


This is how Tater and I enjoyed the snow the most...we were both snuggled under the electric blanket...how cute is he...


I managed a picture of myself pretending to enjoy getting out in the snow to go to church...I was excited about church though...


Mr. Wonderful came so that I could follow him to church...we were unsure of the roads...

He ended up helping me scrape off my car...I am aparently quite clueless when it comes to dealing with snow...I had snow in my seat and in my trunk by the time it was all over...Have I mentioned I HATE SNOW?!?!?!...


Here's our snow picture...This shows the difference between us...He is in a T-shirt and flip flops...I am in a Tobogan, Scarf, Wool Pea Coat, Turtleneck Sweater, Thick socks and Boots...oh my...and as you can tell by my face I am ready to get in the car with some heat on...aaahhh...


This is what I see as I driving to church...


This is me happy to have heat finally warming me up...notice the ice on my coat...gggrrr...


Yes I do really think that the snow is BEAUTIFUL...that's the only good part about it...


Thankfully the snow was gone by early afternoon and dried up mostly so no frozen roads...except it would have been nice to stay home from work due to frozen roads!!!


That is the tale of me as a Snow Grinch.

1 comment:

Mrs. Realife said...

My hubby always does that sort of thing for me, too! You DO have a Mr. WONDERFUL :)