Thursday, March 05, 2009

Thursday Randoms.

I am ready for summer.
*
This weekend is going to be so much fun!
*
Friday Night - Hanging with my brother who's home from college to watch movies
*
Saturday - The boys are all going to play golf while the girls hang out. I can't wait!! I am so looking forward to girl time!!! And I love that the boys are all going to play golf together!!
*
Sunday is my nephew's 6th birthday party.
*
I love wearing dresses, they are so easy and comfortable. I never liked wearing dresses really, but then I started wearing them and realized how easy and comfortable they are and now I want to buy all dresses and wear them.
*
I can't wait to lose more weight and buy alot of pretty dresses to wear!
*
I can't wait to have a tan agian.
*
I am thankful for my security being in God.
*
I can't wait to get a new cell phone.
*
I don't mind working out so much, I actually quite like it. Especially now that I think I am seeing some definition in my arms!! Yay!
*
Mr. Wonderful is a STINKER.
*
That is all.

1 comment:

JMBMOMMY said...

You are way too cute! And quite funny. Love your lists.