Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Weekend Update...

Mr. Wonderful and I had a great weekend. Here's how it went down.

Friday night we went to visit friends and got to spend time with our little "nephew" Logan. He is three months old this week. We had a great time just hangin out and watchin the Food Channel and Baby Einstien. Here are a few shots from our Friday night.

Logan is the sweetest, cutest, most adorable and cuddly baby. I love this lil guy and am so glad to be called Aunt Tabbie or Aunt Tabitha.

This is what Baby Einstein does to them...they were intently watching.

So sweet.


Saturday I had a lunch date with Neesie at Olive Garden. It was so fun. When we got out of our cars I realized we both had put on the exact same shirt!! So of course we had to take pictures. We had a great lunch and a great time getting to hang out and spend time together and chat. We did great with our eating limiting ourselves to only one breadstick each and ordering sauce on the side and ordering off the low fat menu. I am so proud of Neesie and the weight she has lost even in a stressful time in her life. She is doing such a great job and I am so excited that she is down a size in pants!! Awesome!! We had a really great time at lunch. I love her.


After my awesome lunch date I went home to nap. I really love naps.
Saturday evening Mr. Wonderful and I went on a date. We haven't been out in a while except to go to the gym so it was nice to go out to eat and to a movie. We went to Texas Roadhouse, we had a coupon that we have been waiting to use. Then we went to see the movie Knowing. That was definately an intense movie. Then we headed to the gym to work out. It was a nice night out. I sure do love this man. And look how absolutely amazing he looks in this picture we took before our date. I am such a lucky girl.

This is one of my favorite pictures that we have taken!!
Sunday was a great day as well. We did breakfast for our Sunday School class. Neesie, Dad, and I made Cinnamon squares and Sister Shubert's pigs in a blanket. Mr. Wonderful brought drinks. Our friend Stacey brought biscuits and sausage. We had a feast and it was so good. It was family day so there was no Children's Church so we were all in big church and got to all worship together.
After service we had our annual KOR fundraiser - A dessert auction!! It went good and I actually cheated and had tastes of two yummy desserts. I wasn't going to but I just couldn't resist. I had Ms. Sally's Punch Bowl Cake - this incredible Strawberry Shortcake Dessert - OH MY - it's my favorite. And I had Ms. Christy's homemade Cheesecake - it was delightful.
Sunday afternoon we practiced drama with the kids. I can't wait to see their human video come together. Then we practiced the generation human video and I spent some time working on my solo part. I am so not excited to have a solo part. But I am doing it anyway. I am terrified! But it will be powerful!!
Sunday evening Mr. Wonderful and I watched Bolt with my parents. I did fall asleep through some of it (drama practice wore me out) but it was a really cute and funny movie and we had a good time hanging with my parents. They are so funny and just dealing with so much right now, so it was nice to hang out and watch a fun movie together.
Then of course Mr. Wonderful and I headed to the gym to work out. Then on to the grocery store to prepare for the 3 day diet we are on. We are trying to pull off as much weight as possible these last two weeks of the competition.

***********************************
Stay tuned for a Before and Now post.
Mr. Wonderful and I have really been working hard at the gym and our weight competition ends in two weeks. After our competition is over I will do a post called Before and Now to show the results of our weight loss. It won't be before and after because we will not yet be through with our weight loss journey. I will do a before and after when we reach our goals. I am super proud of the work we have put in and the weight we have lost. I am especially proud of Mr. Wonderful he is really doing great.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love the pics! You guys are just sooo stinkin' cute together!!!

YAYAYAYA can't wait for the Before & Now post!!! You are doing awesome, keep up the amazing work!

JMBMOMMY said...

That is a great picture! Fun weekend....good job on the weight loss...oh wish you could send some of that motivation my way!!!