Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weekend Update!!!

Had a TERRIFIC weekend!!
Went to camp for Junior Bible Quiz Semi Finals!!
Here's the weekend in pictures...


The drive to camp is always fun and silly...


Sweet girls...



Funny boy...


Another sweet girl...



A pic with the driver...


More silliness and fun...


And some more silliness...


Nothing but silliness right there...


Poor guy, alone with all the silly girls...


My cell phone riding along...


Haley's Cell Phone riding along...


The driver havin a blast...I love the drive to camp...


Something silly going on in the back...


Finally at camp...


Beautiful trees at camp...


Isn't is just Beautiful...


Beautiful grounds...


The weather was perfect...

The girls in our room...I love these girls...

My sweet roommates...

Have I mentioned I LOVE THESE GIRLS...


Miss Tabbie trying to get a picture With the girls take one...



Take two...


Silly pic...


More silliness...


Oh yes I sure do love these girls...



Can't forget the awesome boys...I love these guys too...


JBQ Registration...


I love JBQ...


Room Restistration...



My Quiz room...I got to be a Quizmaster...I loved it...



Crazy Quiz Box...We nicknamed it the Turkey box...


My Quiz room again...Great fun in this room...


The view from my quiz room...




Outside the door of my quiz room...so Beautiful...


Settin sun over camp...Breath taking...



Friday night's service outline...

I love to sing with a handheld cordless mic...my mic Friday night...


PT's view from the platform...he rocks...


Circle of Doom...


Ah...worship...this makes me cry...


It's just beautiful...


Prayer...I love it...


Riding in the back of PT's truck to see the new tower and waterfall...


Beautiful day for cruzin in the back of the pick up truck...


The new tower for the coming 100 foot water slide...woot woot...


Sweet...this is going to be so fun...


Beautiful waterfall...


Gorgeous...I love this natural beauty...






I love this shot...


Doesn't God make photography easy...



Look at those lovely girls...

I love these guys...

Amazing...

Pt and the girls...


Pastor Tim & Miss Marcia...my catalyst...

They Rock...thanks for letting me be apart of your ministry...
Miss Marcia took a pic with me and the waterfall...


Camp sign...I love this sign...it looks cool...


Cabins...


This is what you get when you try to be a kid and do cartwheels...I'm old...ha...


Headed home after a great weekend at camp...

Home Sweet Home...


The sweet ring Mr. Wonderful gave me...isn't he cute...I wore it for good luck this weekend...


What a great weekend it was...


Finally finished this post...what a pain blogger can be...
The weekend was truly GREAT...I really am very blessed to get to do what I love and work with great Pastors...Children and Ministry are my heart...I met alot of new people this weekend and got to spend alot of great time with the kids in a Beautiful place. Thank You Lord.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

You're so stinkin' pretty!!! Love these pictures! The camp is gorgeous!

alyssa said...

great pictures!! i'm sure you are making a huge impact in those girlies lives!!

the waterfall...WOW!!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Hey! Love those pictures!

Here is a link to my photography blog: http://haveyourbreakfastattiffanys.blogspot.com/

JMBMOMMY said...

What great pictures! Looks like an awesome time!!!!

The Hairstons said...

I love the pictures! Looks like you had a great time!!

Patrice said...

Awesome pictures! you're too cute! Looks like a blast! Glad you had a great time :)

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

great pics! I miss Bible Quizzing!!!!