Monday, July 18, 2005

5 days and counting!

(This is a real tree from a park close to where I work...cool huh...that face describes how I feel pretty much)
I have never needed a vacation more than I do right now...I am so looking forward to the down time and time with my Savior...I am praying for some serious time in the presence of God...I am praying His presence would be strong...I need His presence right so much...I am looking forward to not having much responsibility oh wont it be nice...I can not wait...I really cant...I am pretty worn out today...it was an exhausting weekend...I wont go into details but it definately took it out of me...I am struggling to have faith and hope in a major area of my life...please pray that I will find that...I need God to speak to me about that specific area...pray for that...but you know I am awesomely blessed...blessed with a Heavenly Father that loves me so much He gave His Son to die so that I might have life and live it to the fullest...I mean wow...who do you know that would do that...I dont know anyone else that would even consider doing that...I am thankful for my Fahter's love and mercy, for His faithfulness and strength...I am thankful that when I fall down I land in His embrace...and He catches me, loves on me, dusts me off, and places my feet back on solid ground...we all need someone who will pick us up when we fall down...He is the one...and though I am struggling alot right now I know I am blessed and loved...I know that I am okay and I have hope that I will make it through and grow from what I am struggling with...that is awesome...Romans 5:3-5 "Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit whom he has given us." Father help my faith grow stronger...please speak and help me understand and know the things you would have me to know and understand...help me have hope and faith...I love you with all of my heart...thank you for those you have placed in my life that I can depend on no matter what...thank you for those that stand with me in the hard places...thank you for those that do not ridicule and run from me...I am thankful for You and that you know best and that you provide just what and who I need at just the right time...You are my all in all...and I love you with all I am...help me be better...in Jesus name...Amen!

No comments: