Friday, July 15, 2005

Death Warmed Over!!

Talk about extremes...today I look and feel like death warmed over, lol...sounds terrible doesnt it...it is not becuase anything bad...actually it is because I spent a time with great people...I was on the phone till well after 1:00 Wednesday night...I had so many things going through my brain I was wired and wasnt sleepy...and so my Neesie stayed up after getting home from All State and talked to me for forever...and then last night Jen came over and we watched a movie and I got in bed after 11:00...so this is what it does to me...I am getting old, lol...I have racoon eyes and I am so not talkative, and I am slow as molassis in winter time, but its July, lol(okay you will only get that last part if you listen to country music)...anyway...it is still a good day, just I am not doing so well with it...but that is alright...tonight I am going to spend the night at my moms with her and my nephew...I may need to go home and nap first, lol...he wears me out...he is an active little joker...anyway...well here is an update on the cruise situation...only 8 days to go...it really doesnt seem real today to me...but Hurricane Emily is headed straight for our destinations...right now she is a category 4...yikes...can you imagine the destruction...so it will be interesting to see where they route us if Cozumel is destroyed...but you know the hurricanes are killin us...I mean I feel so bad for those who live in Cuba...they alaways get hit no matter what path the hurricanes take...poor things...and they cant just up and move...but as far as the cruise goes it doesnt matter to me where we go as long as I can be on that boat vacating, lol...but I really dont want Emily to destroy all these countries she is headed for...and poor Aruba too...man havent they been through enough...speaking of Aruba...wow...thinking of Natalie Hollaway makes me wanna cry...I cant imagine what it must be like for her family to no know what happened to their little girl...noone deserves any of this...ya know...it is such a hard situation...I just pray that something will turn around soon...what happened to those girls...I say those because three years ago a young woman disappeared from a ship that had just left Aruba...I dont think it is directly related to Aruba though...but a country somewhere close by...I suspect they were sold into prostitution...and I cant even allow my mind to go there...the healing those girls will need if that is the case...mmmmhhh...okay I cant think about that...I will cry...it makes me feel so helpless...whoa...when you are tired it is amazing the places your mind will go huh...I am so ready to go home...and have me time...but I am excited to spend time with mom and Jacob too...I dont do this often...I probably should more often...anyway we wont go down that road either...it is just a situation that is all...wow...I really dont like this post today...its such a downer from yesterdays, lol...or any days...blah...well I guess I will go and stop bringing people down, lol...but not before a prayer...Father I thank you for this day, I thank you for your love and faithfulness, I thank you for the wonderful people in my life, help me to pull out of this tiredness and be normal soon...thank you for an opportunity to spend time with my mom...be there with me and guide my words and actions...I pray your presence would be so strong...help me to be a light to them...give me strength and love overflowing...I pray that tonight at church would be awesome and really minister into lives...thank you for you awesome ministries...Father continue your work in me...continue to weed out the bad and replace it with the good...thank you for saving me...in Jesus' name...Amen!

This is what I wish I felt like...this is me playing at the park...I had done a flip over that bar...cool pic huh...my arms are actually freaking me out...that looks so not natural...ha!

No comments: