Thursday, July 21, 2005

Thankful still!!

Okay...let me just start of with saying...Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was not all that...first off the name is decieving...it sounds like it would be a sequel to the first one...but its not...now there were some funny parts but I am not sure I would pay to see it again...my brother liked it though...and we had a good time...we haven't gotten to hang out like that in a while...I miss it alot...I didnt get home until Midnight thought...wow...but I actually got up and got to work early this morning...so that was a real shocker...lol...and I am not draggin yet...thank you Jesus...Stars last night was great...it was so fun to pick berries with the girls and just listen to the things they say...they are so wonderful...the dessert was soooooo goood...and I ate waaaayy waayyy too much of it and I still have more at home...Oh Lord Jesus help me...lol...you know what I keep thinking about is spending time with God...I think that is the thing I am most excited about for vacation...is that I want to look out over the expanse of the ocean and sky and just be in the presence of God...I can't wait...I just cant wait...so its a good thing I only have to wait another day and a half right...well you know what else...I am truly surprised at how well I feel...I really have handled the things that transpired over the weekend well...and God has already answered one of my prayers...it is very reassuring to have that happen...I know I have not stood in faith like I desire too...but this is a learning...I was so strong and so able to stand in faith not too long ago...but the enemy was throwing darts at me...small ones...he just pulled out a bigger dart and got me...but I see it as an attack so in seeing that I have grown and am learning from it...isnt it awesome how God uses things like that...I am thankful for the things He has taught me and for the things He is teaching me and for the things He will teach me...so thankful...though I know learning these things was not, is not, and will not be easy...I know it is SOOO worth it...so worth it...you know for the past month or more I have just be so thankful...almost everyday...I love it...I am thankful for it...I am thankful for God's timing...wow...is it perfect or what...it just amazes me...God is good in so many ways and I see new ways all the time...I can not believe how much He loves me and how much I mess up yet He still loves me and will never leave me...my human mind will never understand that...but like Paul it is my prayer that all will know...Ephesians 3:17-18"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,"...I want to know too...I want to spend the rest of my life trying to grasp that...and becoming more like Him...and loving Him more...and...living a life worthy of the they calling He has given me...Ephesians 4:1-6 "1As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. 2Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. 4There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to one hope when you were called— 5one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all."...Father this is my prayer...I want to be all you've called me to be...help me to be willing and open to your direction, change, dicipline, will, and love...it's all about you Jesus...it's all about telling the world how much You love them...it's all about telling children how much You love them...it's all about telling women You can bring them healing and life...it's all about loving all those around me no matter if I like them or now...it's all about interceeding for those who need You and dont know how to get there...it's ALL about you...and I am thankful that You found me, saved me, healed me, redeemed me, changed me, CALLED ME...help me to live a life worthy of the calling You have given me...I love you with all my heart...help me to "Be still, and know that YOU are God"...help me to stand in faith and love as a light to those around me...forgive me for my mess ups, they are many...thank you for that forgiveness...be with me this day...help me to love you more today than yesterday...help me to be better today than yesterday...I love you...in Jesus' name...Amen!!!

No comments: