Monday, July 11, 2005

Clawing back up

Man...I just cant seem to shake this mess...I feel more unmotivated than I can ever remember feeling...I know it is an attack...Sunday morning was the worst ever...well that is until I entered into the presence of God...man I was thankful for praise and worship time in Children's Church...singing and worshiping made me feel so much better...but I am still struggling...it is so not a fun place to be right now...but I am going to make it back...and I am still loving my God so much...I am ready for vacation though...I am really praying for a relaxing time and some really good quiet time with God...I cant imagine not feeling close to him looking out over the vast ocean...I am ready...no hurricane is going to keep us away...I rather enjoyed my time at home last night in the hurricane storm though...I lounged around on my couch reading magazines and drinking hot tea...it was great...I was so thankful that the power did not go out though...I think that would have made me freak out...if I had to sit and listen to the wind blow the trees around outside...but it didnt go out and I had the tv on the live continuing coverage of Hurricane Dennis so I could listen to that...it was rather nice...I do enjoy my time alone...I do I do...well anyway I am going to go cause I am just dont have much to say I'm just not motivated...I have a project I need to get done before I leave for a meeting that will last the rest of the afternoon...yuck...catalog stuff...fun fun...but duty calls...if you read this please pray for me...I could us all the prayers I can get...thanks...bye for now

No comments: