Thursday, July 07, 2005

Happy Thursday!!

Wow I am so glad to be home...left out for Huntsville to do inventory on our store Tuesday morning @ 5:00am...and I am glad to be back home...the weekend was so great though...Friday night was Jada's birthday party so I hung out there and we had amazing lazagna that Jen made...wow it was sooo good...I didnt eat the cake cause I didnt want to break my diet too bad...I played with the kids and took them to catch lighting bugs...it was cute because they wanted to catch them but not touch them, lol...it was fun...then the adults hung out in the living room and talked a little while...it was nice...Saturday I slept late and got to the church late but got there and helped with the 4th of July stuff, everything looked great...then I went to moms and played with Jacob for a while...he is a mess...he needs some dicipline definately...but I do not hesitate to give it to him, lol...it was fun and he can be super sweet...when I left he gave me a hug and a kiss...which is the cutest thing because when he kisses you he takes his hands and puts them on your cheeks and pulls you to him...awww...I loved it...then I went home packed and went to Wiggins...we watched a movie...Sunday morning the 4th of July program was wonderful...then we picnic-ed for a while...and went home and I took a long bath and then we watched a movie...the Notebook it was good...I remember reading the book...Monday I slept till 10:30 and then later that afternoon Jason and Jen Arias came over and we all sat around talking for hours and hours...it was wonderful...really wonderful...so that was my edge of your seat weekend...lol...I loved it very much...you know I have been thinking alot lately about the things I am thankful for...it has just been on my mind constantly, everyday...it is nice to think about...you know God is really pulling me up to him...drawing me closer and closer...weeding out the bad and replacing with good, with Him...I am so glad...I still have alot of bad to weed out...I do not want to stop working on it...though I get tired and frustrated...I want to keep fighting...keep seeking...He always provides strength and determination where I lack...and I lack alot...but He is FAITHFULL...always always always faithfull...I am just ready for more of what He has for me...I am going to stay in His word and in His presence as much as I can...I am going to dive deep and seek Him with all I have...I want to heal and grow and change as much as I can...I want to be as healed as I can be for my family and ministry...I know they will benefit greatly from it...speaking of family...God has promised me a husband and family that will be better than what I have dreamed of since I was a child...a family that has HIM at the center...I am excited...and yes I do feel like God can take care of that Himself and no I do not want or need to be set up...lol...yes there is much attitude in that statement...I cant help it...everytime I turn around someone is trying to set me up with someone...I do not want to be set up...I have never liked that...anyway just had to get that out real quick...ok so anyway...I am enjoying my present and looking forward to my future in Jesus...I was ready my bible last night I have the New Century Version...I love it...but came across this verse out of Ecclesiastes...(I couldnt find that version online and I left that bible at home so this is the closest I could find from the Message version)Ecc. 9:11-12 "I took another walk around the neighborhood and realized this on this earth as it is--The race is not always to the swift, Nor the battle to the strong, Nor satisfaction to the wise, Nor riches to the smart, Nor grace to the learned, Sooner or later bad luck hits us all. Noone can predict misfortune. Like a fish caught in a cruel net or birds in a trap, So men and women are caught by accidents evil and sudden."...food for thought.

No comments: