Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Better Day!

Aaaahhh...today was a much better day than yesterday...I am thankful...I went home yesterday and went straight to bed and slept from 6:15pm to 6:45am...how awesome is that...I sooo needed it after the wild weekend we had...but what an awesome weekend it was...I loved it so much...it makes me want to be in full time ministry now...but I know I just need to be patient and content where I am...but I will tell you at times it gets hard for me...I am content but I am anxious for the promises God had made me...but I know His timing is better than mine...and it is not like He doesn't use me all the time...man let me just tell you there is NOTHING better than being used by God to touch someone else's life...I love when I can encourage someone and lift their spirits and help them...it makes me complete...God has used me a couple times this week like that and I love it...I love love love touching others lives and sharing His love with them...I love it more than I love anything except Jesus...well anyway I get to go help the Jones' tonight and I am excited...cause first of all I miss them all so much...I miss spending time with them so much...and I soooooo just love to help...I just really do love to help...so I can not wait...I wanted to help so bad last night but I was not even functional at all...but that is okay...I am tonight...God has been so good to me lately...Sunday after church I was really bummed out...and Sunday night God just loved on me and I just cried...I just needed to cry...it was sort of cool...it was like I just cried on His shoulder...He is an awesome Father...and awesome God and I will never serve another...I have no idea how I lived without Him...through what I lived through...anyway He is just awesome...and always provides what I need when I need it...I still have a long way to go and things I know need to change...but I am ready...I want to change and that is the first step...I am ready to be more like Him...well I actually finished my invoices early this afternoon...so I guess I am going to go because I have wonderful things to do this evening...until next time...Seeking Him with ALL my heart!!!!!

No comments: