Wednesday, August 03, 2005

New Creation!

2 Corinthians 5:17 17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

Yes indeed! The new is coming!!
Wow God is good...I know I am almost a completely different person than I used to be...God has changed me so much...I could list so many things...there is still much to be changed...but I now look forward to the changing...because I know it draws me closer...I am so much more comfortable in my own skin now...I know that hard times bring learning and growth so I do not have the same attitude about trials anymore...I have a confidence I never had before...I am able to flow in different types of crowds now...it truly is amazing how God has changed me and my life...I am so refreshed by it...I know that those who knew me before God can see the difference in me just by looking at me...I dress different, carry myself different, what they see in my eyes is different, the way I talk is different, the way I act and respond is different...it is awesome...and exciting because I hope that 2 years from now I will be more different from today even...because I am changing frequently...like I noticed something last night that was different in me a way I responded to something and a couple weeks ago I responded differently...it was cool...it was God...it is ALL God...I know that without Him I would not be new or changed or anywhere close to what and who I am now...and without the people He placed in my life I would not be the same either...I am thankful...so thankful...God is good to me and He has given me great family and friends to share my journey with...He has provided everything I ever needed to change and grow and LIVE...finally live...how awesome is He...SO AWESOME...I could go on and on but I could never list all the wonderful things God has done for me...so I'll stop now and get back to working...this week has been good Monday and Tuesday was the Annual Sales meeting and it was so quiet and peaceful here...last night we had a dinner party at the country club and it was nice...I realized among other things that I really like dressing up and having a nice fancy dinner...look out future husband...ha...anyway good week so far...ready for class tonight...cant wait to see my girls and everyone...maybe I'll get quiet time in the sanctuary tonight too...I love that...until next time...seeking Him!

No comments: