Friday, August 05, 2005

Short and not sweet

Whoa am I cranky today...I woke up so tired...I went to bed at 10:00 which is normal for me and I slept fine...so I have no idea why I am tired and cranky...but I will be alright...I am sooooooo looking forward to tonight...I went to WalMart at lunch and got an air matress so I wouldnt have to sleep on that hard floor...wahoo...anyway I am praying the rest of this day flies by...I know I am slammed and being pulled in way too many directions...but it's all good...I love my Jesus and He loves me...what more could I ask for...well guess I had better go and get back to work...oh and God spoke to me last night and comforted me about BGMC service on Sunday and I feel better and am actually getting excited about it...Thank you Jesus...on and today is my brother Daniel's birthday...I am so glad he was born 17 years ago...I love him...Happy Birthday to you Daniel...well I am off for a wild weekend with my kids...until next time...Seeking Him!!

No comments: