Friday, August 12, 2005

Quiet Day

I really have nothing to say on here today...weird for me...but it is one of my quiet days...so I just wanted to give a shout out to Jen cause she gave one to me on her blog a day or so ago...Jen I love you...you are awesome...you are an answer to prayer for me...thank you for being you...I love you bunches...kiss and hug all the kids for me...I'll see you Sunday...enjoy your weekend with the whole bed to yourself...you got the whole bed to yourself...you got the whole be to youself...ha...to everyone else I'll write again on Monday maybe I'll have something to say...lol...Seeking Him!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! I have NEVER had a shout out to me before!!! You totally ROCK! I love you too and I'm glad you are my friend!! you have been such an encouragement to me ever since I met you, thanks for being you.---Jen

Unknown said...

Hey- It isn't showing up!!