Tuesday, August 23, 2005

God's Trademark!!

Jeremiah 8:9
...Look at them!
They know everything
but God's Word.
Do you call that
"knowing"?

I know nothing if I dont know God's Word...when I read this today it stuck out to me...I am extremely lacking in this area...but not only knowing God's Word but knowing Him...

Jeremiah 9:24
If you brag, brag of this and this only:
That you understand and know me.
I'm God and I act in loyal love.
I do what's right and fair
and delight in those who do the same things.
These are my trademarks.

I want to be God's trademark...how awesome to be a trademark of the King...that is my goal and what God is working me toward!!!

Had an awesome talk with Marcie last night...I learned so much from it...and I so enjoyed the time spent with her tremendously...I dont get that time as often as I used to...due to us both having busy schedules...so when I get the time I am very grateful...the above verse reminds me of Marcie...I definately think she is one of God's trademarks and I love her for it!!! I have a few people in my life that I would consider God's trademarks and I look up to them and learn from them!!!

The crusade is going great...tonight is our last night...makes me so sad...the highlight of last night was this:
Before service started I was talking to the kids and the boys were saying how the "monkeys" were scary and they didn't like them...and I was like...No way...dude those gorillas are so cool...I mean they are the coolest ever...they love kids and they really like to dance...can you guys dance...there were three boys standing there...and they were like yeah we like to dance...and they showed me how they can dance...then I was like...wow...you know what I bet the gorillas would love to dance with you guys, yall wanna dance with them...they were like yeah!!...it was so cute...so I got to do a gorilla last night so I went over and danced with them...it was so awesome!!!!

Well I cant wait to get back to the church tonight...guess I'll go and get to invoicing some more and maybe the afternoon will just fly by!!!

Until next time...Seeking Him...desiring to be His trademark!!!

3 comments:

Blogger User said...

Tabbie I love you so much. And I know that you are on your way to being God's trademark, no I would say that you are God's trademark. I say that because God has left his mark on you, and he shows in you everyday. A lot of people look to you and enjoy your time just as your do Aunt Marcia's. She is an awesome lady. I'm so glad that you are a part of our lives. I love you girl. See you tonight.

Tabbie:) said...

wow...thank you for this comment...i feel so special...i am so glad to be part of your lives and you guys mine...I am truly blessed!!! Truly!! I love you and am praying for you!!!!

Tabbie:) said...

"I am not where I need to be, but, Thank God, I am not where I used to be. I am okay, and I am on my way!"
~Joyce Meyer - Beauty for Ashes