Friday, August 19, 2005

Gloomy
Kind of a rough day for me...dealing with some hard things...I am exhausted...emotional too...though I have not cried at all today...still emotional...dont know if that makes sense...it does to me...I am slow...quiet...I dont have alot of words in my responses to people...I dont want to run...I am being bullheaded both with God and the enemy...I am easily irritated...but not irritable...some here at work are really bothering me...the ones that usually would not...I have a sinking feeling in my stomach...like right before the roller coaster starts to move...its a meloncholy day I think...though my Choleric is never far away...
Ecclesiastes 3:3-7
...a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
6 a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak,
my God is good...He is loving, kind, and faithful...He gives strength, peace and hope...He is and gives LOVE...until next time...Seeking Him...struggling through!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry you are having a gloomy day! I wish I could make it better for you, but I can't. I can offer to try to cheer you up! You can come over any time and we will entertain you! Seriously though, I'll pray for you that you will start to feel better and maybe even learn from this experience and grow even stronger. you are stronger than you think! I LOVE YOU!! keep on seeking him!

Jen

Blogger User said...

Tabbie I love you. You always know what to say. I'm sorry you had a gloomy Friday. But look on the up side. You know Sunday will be great because you will get to see me. And that whole church and worship thing that we do might have a part in it. I love you girl. See you soon. Thanks for the advise. Byah