Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Hello all...today is Wednesday...I am super excited...we are having a Missionettes party tonight...and it is going to be too fun...we are doing a person scavenger hunt, having popcorn, and cake...and we'll all be together...then at the end we will take our new girls back to class and talk a little bit about what we do...anyway it will be great...you know I really dont have much to say today...at all...it has been a busy day...my boss and I got the laptop ready for me to take to Kentucky so I can work some there...not much...I'll only be doing my daily report...and hopefully that will not take long...and if it is not possible for me to do it there all I have to do is call and tell them and I wont have to do it...anyway I am excited about Kentucky...I cant wait...I so need to practice both of the Gorilla dances...I am so not a good dancer...Amber I need rythym...lol...it is hilarious...even my brother Daniel now dances better than I do...and he was so bad before...I dont know what happened but I need that to happen to me...lol...it will be sad going to Kentucky without Daniel this year...I will miss him so much...last year when we went...he and I had such a strong connection...like we were twins...we could draw strength from each other...that connection has been lost for now...and that makes me want to cry...but I have all confidence that we will have it back...I know that God put Daniel and I together for a reason...we are siblings...and we are both going into Children's Ministry...and I just know that God is going to bring back that bond between us...and one day our families will be close and support each other...it will be awesome...I can not wait...anyway...I had better go...got to run to post office...and maybe stop by for some lunch somewhere...I'm famished...sorry for the short post...lata!

No comments: